St. Pauli Piers

The St. Pauli Piers are the largest landing place in the Port of Hamburg. The piers are located in the St. Pauli area of Hamburg, between the lower harbour and the Fischmarkt (Fish Market), on the banks of the Elbe river.

Landing Stages/Piers

The current piers built in 1907 consist of floating pontoons, which are accessible from land by ten movable bridges. The 688 metres (2,257 ft) long landing place originally served the passenger steamers of the overseas lines.